sometimes i wonder what i would think of my body if it wasn’t my own? like if someone else had my body and i was looking at it from an outside perspective? i think two things would happen… for one, i would have much nicer thoughts about it. and two, i actually just wouldn’t really care about it? because i don’t notice anyone else’s body in the way that i scrutinize my own. i wish i was better at remembering that. absolutely no one is as critical of me as i am of myself
I don’t use much jam so I may stay with some jam in the morning because I don’t want to cut out everything and be in the health craze that I was because that is not a realistic goal for me. I do agree with you that cutting our sugar will help out tremendously. I love dressings like Caesar and Bacon Ranch so much but Greek Yogurt type of dressings may even be better simply because it is thick like the dressings I like.
Thanks so much!
a 220lb female who works a sit down job (call center)? I have access to a small gym and I have some time in the morning until 8AM. I am not going cold turkey and full force because I’ve tried that before and it worked wonders but then I failed because it was not realistic. I need something that can be an everyday normal kind of thing. I work 9AM-530PM EST (my timezone is actually AST which is an hour ahead of EST) so I don’t have much time after work to do too much.
Here is what a typical day is for me:
- Wake up at 7:20. Either lay in bed or get up and go for a 2.5km walk.
- Eat breakfast which would be whole wheat toast with cherry jam and/or greek yogurt.
- Be in the shower by 8am and go to work for 9:50am.
- While at work I drink 9 glasses of water.
- For lunch I typically eat very healthy. I’ll eat in the cafeteria maybe once every two weeks. I’ll usually have a salad (romain hearts with 1/4 can of tuna) but my weakness is the dressing as I like Bacon Ranch dressing.
- I’ll have any of these as a snack: grapefruit, grapes, cucumber, broccoli, peanuts mixed with sunflower seeds, small sandwich bag of Veggie Straws.
When I get home, that is when all Hell breaks loose because I eat what ever I’d like because of how my boyfriend eats. Any help would be appreciative and I’m looking for moderate activities. I love throwing a football!
people get so caught up on one small thing they don’t like, like their nose or something
things like salt and baking powder go into a cake and those things are gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious
this is the best fucking thing I’ve ever read
It will now be about self-esteem, positivity, weight loss and my personal journey for self healing. You are welcome to unfollow but I have an important story to share.