sometimes i wonder what i would think of my body if it wasn’t my own? like if someone else had my body and i was looking at it from an outside perspective? i think two things would happen… for one, i would have much nicer thoughts about it. and two, i actually just wouldn’t really care about it? because i don’t notice anyone else’s body in the way that i scrutinize my own. i wish i was better at remembering that. absolutely no one is as critical of me as i am of myself
I don’t use much jam so I may stay with some jam in the morning because I don’t want to cut out everything and be in the health craze that I was because that is not a realistic goal for me. I do agree with you that cutting our sugar will help out tremendously. I love dressings like Caesar and Bacon Ranch so much but Greek Yogurt type of dressings may even be better simply because it is thick like the dressings I like.
Thanks so much!
a 220lb female who works a sit down job (call center)? I have access to a small gym and I have some time in the morning until 8AM. I am not going cold turkey and full force because I’ve tried that before and it worked wonders but then I failed because it was not realistic. I need something that can be an everyday normal kind of thing. I work 9AM-530PM EST (my timezone is actually AST which is an hour ahead of EST) so I don’t have much time after work to do too much.
Here is what a typical day is for me:
- Wake up at 7:20. Either lay in bed or get up and go for a 2.5km walk.
- Eat breakfast which would be whole wheat toast with cherry jam and/or greek yogurt.
- Be in the shower by 8am and go to work for 9:50am.
- While at work I drink 9 glasses of water.
- For lunch I typically eat very healthy. I’ll eat in the cafeteria maybe once every two weeks. I’ll usually have a salad (romain hearts with 1/4 can of tuna) but my weakness is the dressing as I like Bacon Ranch dressing.
- I’ll have any of these as a snack: grapefruit, grapes, cucumber, broccoli, peanuts mixed with sunflower seeds, small sandwich bag of Veggie Straws.
When I get home, that is when all Hell breaks loose because I eat what ever I’d like because of how my boyfriend eats. Any help would be appreciative and I’m looking for moderate activities. I love throwing a football!
people get so caught up on one small thing they don’t like, like their nose or something
things like salt and baking powder go into a cake and those things are gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious
this is the best fucking thing I’ve ever read
This isn’t for pity either. This is for you because the title caught your eye. Because you understand. Because you know someone or you are someone.